Supplement - a part that makes up for what is lacking

Written by Talha Hussain on 3:18 PM

Read that definition over again. It doesn't mean something you "must" have. It means something you "can" have if you are lacking it. Do you know what that means? It means you can save your money! You don't need any supplements! You can get the results you want without 1 single supplement of any kind. BUT, if there is something you're missing, you may use a supplement. With that being said, here's what I use...
"Designer Whey Protein Powder" - For a reason why protein is important, read the diet plans and diets and high protein diet sections. Now going back to the definition, something that makes up for something you're lacking. So this would mean I'm lacking protein? Yeah, I am. I, like many people, don't have time to prepare chicken breasts and egg whites and steaks all day to get my protein from. Sure I will get most of my protein from real foods such as those, but I use protein supplements to make up for the protein I'm lacking. I use this brand (Designer Protein) because it is one of, if not the best quality protein powder there is.
It is actually "America's #1 selling protein powder" and according to all of the taste tests that it has won, it is also the best tasting. I have tried a few different brands, and I do agree that this one does taste the best. It comes in a bunch of different flavors, Strawberry, Chocolate, Vanilla and others, I use the Strawberry. It can also be mixed easily (with just a spoon, no blender needed) with basically any type of liquid, from water, to milk, to any kind of fruit juice. 1 scoop of Designer Protein Powder has 18 grams of protein, only 2 grams of carbs, and only 1 gram of fat.
"Pure Protein Bars" - Protein bars are exactly like protein powder in that they are used for the same reason. The main difference between these supplements is that a bar doesn't need to be mixed with a liquid, and it is small enough to carry around in your pocket and take anywhere if you wanted to. A Pure Protein Bar can be used as a high protein, low carb and low fat meal replacement, a snack, or a way to get protein when you aren't home and can't mix the protein powder. I eat a bar every day for one of my smaller meals. I also put a bar in my pocket when I leave my house and know that I won't be back for a while. This way, no matter where I am, I will be prepared.
Why do I use this brand of bars? Simple, they are by FAR the best tasting of all the protein bars I've tried. I can honestly say that they taste as good as any candy bar, except they are high in protein and lower in carbs and fat. They come in flavors like Chewy chocolate chip, Blueberry cheesecake, Smores (which is my favorite), Peanut butter, and many others.\L-Glutamine - L-Glutamine can be one of the most EXTREMELY useful supplements there is. I wrote a pretty good description of it which includes what it is, what it's used for and why it can be so useful. You can read it here: L-Glutamine.
Omega 3 Fish Oil - It's officially my new favorite supplement and the only one I'll recommend to everyone, whether they workout or not. Learn all about it here: Omega 3 Fish Oil.
Creatine - And last but not least, the most asked about supplement of them all. Everything you need to know about creatine can be found here: Creatine.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Supplement - a part that makes up for what is lacking ”